The building in str. arch. G. M. Cantacuzino no. 16 was built at the end of the century. 19th (1897-1898). It is a monumental construction, designed in an eclectic style, with oriental influences. After approximately 90 years of operation as a public bath, at the beginning of the 21st century the building became the scene of occasional contemporary art events. Also in this period, the construction enters a repair process, after which most of the interior plasters were removed.